Lawn Care Forum banner

church pricing

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  easy-lift guy 
#1 ·
I am wanting to bid on a church. It is 2.5 acres, with church and gravel drive way. So roughly 2 acres, with 2 light poles and a sign to trim around. Gravel drive so no edgeing, so I am thinking about an hour and a half total.

I am thinking $90 for weekly service
$120 bi-weekly

Does this sound close, I really want to get it because its in a great spot to advertise, and may open doors to other places.
Posted via Mobile Device

#2 ·
Churches are generally wanting the lowest price. If no one else is bidding on it, I would say you are spot on from what you are describing. I would get the two rates a little closer to each other as the average Joe doesn't understand the extra work, wear & tear on equipment bi-weekly puts on you.

#3 ·
Yes thanks i was Thinking the same thing.

Just waiting on the call....

#6 ·
If no one else is bidding....that could....SHOULD be a sign....just saying. Been there. Done that. Churches are a pain. Want it done for nothing. Someone else is always looking to do it cheaper. No thanks. Move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

#7 ·
If your a member of this church or have family members that belong to the church, DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT. It will only cause you more problems than you can shake a stick at. I believe your pricing is fair, don't give in and lower it because you feel sorry.
Feeling sorry will not pay your bills, and I am sure tat if the paster or priest could do it them self's they could or would.
easy-lift guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.