1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Chute that attached to deck for bagger

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jrayb39667, Sep 9, 2012.

  1. jrayb39667

    jrayb39667 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 125

    Can you guys give me the part# for the chute that attaches to the deck of a 54" fastrak super duty serial #110818** for the bagging system? Also can you give me the diameter of the part where the hose attaches? The reason I need this info is because I bought a Dr Vac and would like to have the hustler chute that fits my deck so i can attach it with a better fit.
  2. ACSMOD11

    ACSMOD11 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 21

    I also have a 54 FastTrak and would like to hook up my DR.
  3. hustlermidwest

    hustlermidwest LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 636

    The Hustler Super Duty Fastrak uses a blower assist for our bagging unit. I believe you are looking for just a boot. Those could be found at aftermarket outlets. If you require a blower unit for the mower it is available as a part.

    Brian O

Share This Page