Ciao from Italy

Bitches_Brew

LawnSite Gold Member
Hi. Steve here from Italy have a small vineyard , I make prosecco mostly for friends .
Have 4wd hydrostatic pierre tractor for most work.
to many mowers to list .
Nice to meet you all
steve
Italy (Veneto)
I'm curious what your idea of small is?!!!??

We have 2.5 acres of La Crescent on the farm. (went with white so we didn't have to net) Got hit by drift a few years ago and doing better now.

My guess is that's minuscule to what if over there. You should start a vineyard thread! Would love to learn some tips from an experienced grower! :nod:

starry night

LawnSite Fanatic
:waving: :waving: :waving::laugh::laugh: Hello Steve. I am laughing at myself. I saw the title of the thread and took your name to be Ciao (without thinking) Many of those who introduce themselves say "Phil from Ohio" or "Jim from Missouri." :laugh: Of course, I quickly realized it was "hello" from Italy. I live in the Ohio grape area. Many vineyards along the south shore of Lake Erie. Check a map.

Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
:waving: :waving: :waving::laugh::laugh: Hello Steve. I am laughing at myself. I saw the title of the thread and took your name to be Ciao (without thinking) Many of those who introduce themselves say "Phil from Ohio" or "Jim from Missouri." :laugh: Of course, I quickly realized it was "hello" from Italy. I live in the Ohio grape area. Many vineyards along the south shore of Lake Erie. Check a map.
Went over my head too.

I thought his name was ciao

Top Forums