1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Classen Parts

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by CELS, Jun 5, 2005.

  1. CELS

    CELS LawnSite Member
    from KY
    Messages: 50

    I recently purchased a Classen 400 aerator and was wondering if anyone has a good on-line source of service parts for the Classen models. Looking for a couple of bushings an an extra set of tines. Thanks
  2. JimmyStew

    JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 367

    Bump...an old thread, but I'm looking for someplace to buy parts for a classen turf rake and there is not dealer near me. I'm hoping to convert the rake to a seeder (the TR-20 seems like its the same base model as the TS-20 so it seems like I could add the seedbox, blade reel and be on my way).
  3. Lawncop26

    Lawncop26 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 90

    Classen is the brand most Home Depots rent. I believe you can order parts thru them.
  4. Stillwater

    Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,889

  5. JimmyStew

    JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 367

    I tried that already. If I change the search parameters to "classen" I don't get any results. I get two distributors if I put in Mantis. I may call them and see what they can get from me. I'm betting I'll get a run-around though.
  6. turfcobob

    turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 878

    Tines you can get from Turfco and order on line or call them. The tine is a common one used by most rolling aerators for "Home Lawns" the golf tine is differnt. But the one that you need is the one that Turfco has ( Turfco.com ) Same as a Ryan, BlueBird and Claussen. Bushings you can get locally at a bearing house. Just know your ID, OD and length.

Share This Page