1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

clc labs soil testing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ant, Jan 22, 2000.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

does clc labs have a web page

2. CLM1

CLM1 LawnSite Member

I don't have a web address for them but here is the info. CLC Labs 325 venture dr. westerville Ohio 43081 Ph.# (614)888-1663 Hope this helps. Give them a call and they will send you an info./sample pack.

3. jrblawncare

jrblawncare LawnSite Senior Member

clm1,This clc labs that you are speaking of is this a do-it yourself soil test kits or do you send samples to them?Have you used them....any good?

4. ant

thank you clm1 for the info.<p><br>anthony grelli cgm,inc. new jersey

5. ant

any e-mail address for clc labs

6. CLM1

CLM1 LawnSite Member

jrblawncare, CLC Labs does the testing all you do is send them the sample. Give them a call for a first time free kit and give them a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Good luck.

7. Erika B

Erika B LawnSite Member

http://ohioline.ag.ohio-state.edu/hyg-fact/1000/1132.html &lt;-- just a nifty little FAQ and some links and info for testers. I'm kicking myself for losing the literature etcetera for CLC labs - he had an informational booth up at GIE.<p>----------<br>Insanity takes its toll, Please have exact change.<br>