• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

clc labs soil testing

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
does clc labs have a web page

CLM1

LawnSite Member
I don't have a web address for them but here is the info. CLC Labs 325 venture dr. westerville Ohio 43081 Ph.# (614)888-1663 Hope this helps. Give them a call and they will send you an info./sample pack.

jrblawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
clm1,This clc labs that you are speaking of is this a do-it yourself soil test kits or do you send samples to them?Have you used them....any good?

OP
ant

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
thank you clm1 for the info.<p><br>anthony grelli cgm,inc. new jersey

OP
ant

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
any e-mail address for clc labs

CLM1

LawnSite Member
jrblawncare, CLC Labs does the testing all you do is send them the sample. Give them a call for a first time free kit and give them a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Good luck.

Erika B

LawnSite Member
http://ohioline.ag.ohio-state.edu/hyg-fact/1000/1132.html &lt;-- just a nifty little FAQ and some links and info for testers. I'm kicking myself for losing the literature etcetera for CLC labs - he had an informational booth up at GIE.<p>----------<br>Insanity takes its toll, Please have exact change.<br>