• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Clean up price

kemmer

LawnSite Senior Member
I have to remove woodchips from a property, I have to remove the pile, and a strip that covers the pavement from where the line is. Im probably getting a 6 yrd dumpster.

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

OP
kemmer

kemmer

LawnSite Senior Member
Im not removing all the woodchips, in only from the redline to the pavement, its only about 8 ft out

NNJLandman

LawnSite Bronze Member
To Blow off the parking lot I would say around $175.00 maybe more. Figure about an hour an a half maybe two hours, its kinda hard to tell exactely how large the lot is but Id say around $200.00 to $225.00. For the wood chips figure charge for the dumpster plus im not sure how youll be loading the dumpster so figure out your hourly fee plus any machinery costs. Good luck. Gettin commercial work now huh?

Jeff

OP
kemmer

kemmer

LawnSite Senior Member
Ya i was thinking the $150-$200 range to blow the lot.

$480 for the labor
$299 for the 6yrd dumpster
$779 total + tax

Shuter

LawnSite Bronze Member
Sub it out to a guy with a machine and a dump truck. You should have an hourly rate you charge for labor, plus a charge for each peice of equipment used.