• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Clean ups

Dave655

LawnSite Member
Hi everyone, I'm sixteen and just started in business. I wanted to know what basic equipment you should have for spring, and fall cleanups.

Thanks, Dave

NCL

LawnSite Member
rakes, green barrels, tarps, strong backpack blowers- redmax, mowers that can suck up leaves, a leaf loader would be nice if you have the money for it, and a truck to hold all the debri.

Kelly's Landscaping

LawnSite Platinum Member
Spring some times requires dethatching fall does not. Also spring is done to a higher standard you may not chase every last leaf in fall in spring you do. If the lawns are large and open you will also want a large push blower 8-16 hp I would recomend 10 -13 for your first one. I picked up a great little 10 hp giant vac last Nov for $775

OP
D

Dave655

LawnSite Member
Thanks guys, you answered my question perfectly. Dave

ollie212@tds.net

LawnSite Member
i have found out over the years that if u can afford. to buying a collection unit for your z-turn rider it makes things go alot faster .. we have 3 of our z-turns equiped with them ..

STRAIGHT LINE MOWING INC.