1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

cleanups

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mrgreen, Dec 6, 2001.

1. mrgreen

mrgreen LawnSite Member
    from LA

When bidding cleanups what is resonable? I recently did a job for $500, which took 15 hours. Is that reasonable?

2. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Sounds about right on.

3. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds good to me also...
    I usually charge $35 per hour $50.00 per truck load to the dump.You can look at a site and figure out the time limit.
    My last job took 3 hrs I made $295.00..

4. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Ron, how did that work? Even with 2 trips to the dump ($100) that comes out to $65 per hour. Did you just give them a price on it w/out billing hourly? I've been thinking of restructuring my clean-up pricing lately, so this interests me. I've been just charging $35 per hour w/a $35 stop fee, one hour minimum.

5. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Well when I usually do a clean up job I use my 6 half ft by 16 ft trailer. this counts as two truck loads at $100.00 per load plus $35.00 per hour for work labor This works great for me with no problems. Heck last year I did a nice job for one of my clients and made $1,650.00 in 9 hours work .....

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

sounds right on the nail to me