Clicking on posts, but ads pop up |:\

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
So who is tired of clicking on a thread, only to find out that the instant you did the page "jumped" and there was actually an ad under your cursor? Then you have to hit the back button and wait all over again for the page to stop jumping around as all the ads load?

sjessen

LawnSite Fanatic
So who is tired of clicking on a thread, only to find out that the instant you did the page "jumped" and there was actually an ad under your cursor? Then you have to hit the back button and wait all over again for the page to stop jumping around as all the ads load?
Pretty sure this only happens on my Mac when the arrow is over the ad as the page is loading.

OP
Oxmow

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
Does it on my windows comp!

OP
Oxmow

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
True, but when is enough enough? There is one time I counted 11 ads on the page i'm looking at on my comp.

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
is this happening to you all the time or just every so often? I know each page has to load and then the ads need to load as well and unfortunately, the page may jump, or move, if all ads aren't completely loaded.

I usually wait a few seconds to click on anything just to make sure the page has completely loaded

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
Just run an ad block program and say good by to the ads.
well, that's not really cool when the ads help pay to run the site...I know some may think it's annoying but a few seconds to wait for the page to load isn't that much to ask, I don't think

BigJlittleC

Banned
I don't know how the revenue is generally captured by the ads. I only run ad block on my computer don't have any issue with the ads on my mobile.

It was merely a suggestion for someone who is having issues with your sites ads.