Climbing, Pruning, Felling

Discussion in 'Tree Climbing, Pruning, Felling' started by Guest, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This forum is dedicated to discussing topics relating to climbing, pruning, and felling. Feel free to jump in and post. I'm sure this will certainly be one of the more active forums on this site.

2. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

This is a completely different site - you did not lose anything from lawnsite.com - it is a separate site by itself.

3. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

We are working on the spell checker.... and I will say this, you are fiesty!

4. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

The show in February is the New England Grows show in Boston, MA February 4-6. The website is www.negrows.org

The ISA show is in July in Providence, RI July 24-29th. The website is www.isa-arbor.com

The TCI show is in Baltimore, MD November 4-7th. The website is www.treecareindustry.org

All really great shows.

5. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

to bad I had to re register and lose al the great things about the lawn site TREEGAL, oh well. :eek::eek:hey where is the spell checker??????????????eh maybe this aint so good an idea after all..........................

6. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

good for you I don't want to accept the TOU that comes with IEspell.com's software, it shows some malicious soft ware profiles, and has an exe file that I find un called for. Red Egg Software is currently associated with 1 pieces of software and operating systems in the Secunia database. not what I want in my PC.

also if I want to have a brew or how ever many i want to have, I wont ever get so messed up that I cant whip some a$$.I run a crew of almost 20, feild workers and loggers, all sorts if felons and sh*t bags, even at 100 lbs soaking wet, I can take care of myself, usted entiende!!!

large saws you say whats your take on the new Solo 80 cc that is on the market, we may just get 3 new powerheads for this spring. would like to find someone that has run one for a minute. and does a hydro ax count as a saw????

7. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Its not a $$$ issue they are the same$$ as the stihl saws it a life span issue.

8. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Spell checker worked on my first post. You re in the right spot treegal. Let's talk about the big saws sometime. I've got a 66, 88 and a 90.

9. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Not familiar w that saw. I used to wander from Stihl but gave that up for lack of need to be economical. Tried a lot of them over the years but always come back to Stihl. Used one of the first in country back in the early 70's, an 015. What a relief to toss out all the POS Mccullough power mac 6's I had that every decent climber used.

10. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Solo or whatever outlast a Stihl? not likely

I have 15 Stihls now. One is a 1980 Stihl 090 av that runs like it was brand new and I have had it since it was new.