1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

clip art for landscape design programs.

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by JML, Sep 4, 2001.

1. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchased the sierra landdesigner program a few weeks ago and just downloaded the demo of lsi softs program. In both of these programs I can't find some the of the plants that I use in our landscapes. Does anyone know where I can get or purchase more plant material clip art? Thanks

joe

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

If you find out let me know! I have the same problem! What i have been doing is taking digital picture of the shrubs not in the program and uploading them into the program as a "custom".

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

I do the same thing as Evan. Yes it takes time but at least I know what I have.

4. ianc

ianc LawnSite Member

I am with LSI software - assisted with the development of the software
    the downloadable demo only contains 40% of the clipart items - we did this to lighten up the download - if there is something specific you are looking - you can reply to my e-mail.
    and I can tell you what we have

Yeah I know - I am not advertising here - just replying - also we buy images from Wendy at Masked Flower Images http://www.maskedflowerimages.com/

5. KindGardener

KindGardener LawnSite Member