Lawn Care Forum banner
81 - 100 of 147 Posts
Discussion starter · #83 ·
that ride on aerator, how much production can you get out of that for an hours worth of work?
I dont know the breakdown of acres per hour. I do know it's very productive, much easier than a walkbehind, and does a much better job than anything else I have ever used. I used to rent a LT Rich for 2-3 days a year to do all my larger yards and my HOA's and my LS will run circles around a LT.

I honestly dont know. I havent started working out of it yet. I'm really setting it up now to just get started. I will figure out exactly how I want everything once I'm using it everyday. I have always worked out of open trailers so this is a learning experience.
i use the trimmer trap ST-2 for my stihl br600 blowers. you can use it with open and enclosed trailers. for enclosed, just put a rubber space between the trailer wall and the st-2 and you're good to go. secures it nicely

I honestly dont know. I havent started working out of it yet. I'm really setting it up now to just get started. I will figure out exactly how I want everything once I'm using it everyday. I have always worked out of open trailers so this is a learning experience.
i use the trimmer trap ST-2 for my stihl br600 blowers. you can use it with open and enclosed trailers. for enclosed, just put a rubber space between the trailer wall and the st-2 and you're good to go. secures it nicely

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ST-2-Backpa...458?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a192c69a2

that ride on aerator, how much production can you get out of that for an hours worth of work?
i have one also. i also have a Classen model ride on aerator for sale on this forum. they both are very similar. last year, i aerated a property that approx 23,000 sq ft of grass in about 35 minutes.

specs on the classen say you can do 50,000 sq ft in an hour, so...

Discussion starter · #88 ·
i have one also. i also have a Classen model ride on aerator for sale on this forum. they both are very similar. last year, i aerated a property that approx 23,000 sq ft of grass in about 35 minutes.

specs on the classen say you can do 50,000 sq ft in an hour, so...
I have used a Classen RideOn and they are nothing like a LS. I have seen you compare them on your thread and I did not want to speak out of place but there is no comparison.

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Been a warm winter huh? I was getting ready to go buy a new mower tomorrow and they are calling for snow. Figures I got too excited too fast! still have to get through march!
Yeah, the warmest I can remember. I'm ready for Spring but it looks like it's gonna be pretty cold around here next week. I'm ready to get my pre-emergent and spraying started.

I have used a Classen RideOn and they are nothing like a LS. I have seen you compare them on your thread and I did not want to speak out of place but there is no comparison.
I mean, they do the same thing, same concept. LS gets around quicker and easier imo (that's why I'm selling my Classen). But the Classen is still a luxury sedan when compared to a walk behind aerator
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #93 ·
I mean, they do the same thing, same concept. LS gets around quicker and easier imo (that's why I'm selling my Classen). But the Classen is still a luxury sedan when compared to a walk behind aerator
Posted via Mobile Device
No doubt. I was gonna buy a Classen but decided on the LS. I have seen the one you have for sale and that is a very good deal. That would be perfect for someone who has alot of small and medium sized flat yards.

Love your ford. is it a 6.0 Diesel? What model is your redmax blower? how do you like versus the br600?

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Yeah the ford is a 6.0. It's actually in the shop getting a long block put in it. I'm also having ARP head studs and a EGR delete added. I love the Redmax so far. It's a 8500. It is a good bit stronger than my 600. It's perfect for leaf cleanups. I bought from a guy on lawnsite about a month ago.

Long Block? What do you mean by that? I'm looking for a bigger bp blower im leaning towards the redmax blower over the 4 mixer

that looks great! it's BIG, to the point & NOT cluttered up like 90% of the other guys rigs
Posted via Mobile Device

81 - 100 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.