coming up with a Price

nails20

LawnSite Member
Is there any one who may be able to help me give a price per mow on a 4.8 acre athletic Field. Mowing with a 60" deck Exmark zero turn commercial mower..wide open mowing? very little trimming

OP
N

nails20

LawnSite Member
can some body give me a reasonable answer? just looking for a little help. i have another big property which is about 7 acres it's a little league complex. but it's a little bit different client.takes me about 5hrs to mow 60" deck (Exmark commercial mower).

White Gardens

LawnSite Fanatic
can some body give me a reasonable answer? just looking for a little help. i have another big property which is about 7 acres it's a little league complex. but it's a little bit different client.takes me about 5hrs to mow 60" deck (Exmark commercial mower).
If you do that already then why can't you figure out a price for the 5 acre site?

Glenn Lawn Care

LawnSite Silver Member
$240 is a good price.
Posted via Mobile Device

Puddle of Oil

LawnSite Bronze Member
It's gonna take you around 2 hours if its mostly open area. Knowing that you can now add your hourly rate then tack on a $ amount you want to profit. Good Luck! Bigger lawns can be a huge profit loss if you lack the experience in bidding.

greydog4u2

LawnSite Member
Seems to me at 60 per hour you will make out

grassmasterswilson

LawnSite Fanatic
So you cut a 5 acre complex already and can't figure out what another 7 acres will take?

There are two ways to figure it. 1- take te price for the 5 acre complex divide by 5 and the multiply by 7. Should give u the price.

Or

Take the time it takes to do the 5 acre complex divide by 5. That will give you what you an mow in and hour. Then do the math to figure the 7 acre place

Prices vary tremendously on this site. You will find a range per acre of $20-200 per acre if you search.
Posted via Mobile Device