1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

commercial applications

Discussion in 'The Green Guardian' started by Newby08, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Newby08

Newby08 LawnSite Senior Member

do you supply materials for commercial use also or is it geared only for the homeowners?

2. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

95% + of our product sales are to commercial accounts.

call me with questions at 651-295-8388

3. Newby08

Newby08 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome, when I get a chance I will definitly be giving you a call and looking more into your products.

Thanks

4. Ferti-man

Ferti-man LawnSite Senior Member

green_mark, Hey, I am in Denver Colorado area and am working with a local distributor of The Green Guardian. He is not up on product as to using it via fertigation. I am bidding a near five acre property for fertigation and I am interested in using affordable organic products. This is how I got the booklet from the local dist. I have questions as to the use as a fertilizer in replacement of an 18-4-4 type Urea based product. I have not used organics before, but want more info. The booklet is not helping me beyond technical specs. In the booklet, it shows the number above as your cell. Can I call you to discuss further?

5. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

Yes you can always get questions answered directly by me.

651-295-8388
    Mark