1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial bid proposal?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wdwhite6915, May 21, 2013.

1. wdwhite6915

wdwhite6915 LawnSite Member

I plan on submitting quite a few bids on commercial properties in my area this fall for next season and was wondering what all should I include with the bid such as references, brochure? Just want it to look professional and stand out. I have never placed bids on commercial so any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

2. richardcog

richardcog LawnSite Member

Love to know what other say about this to

3. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

I'm subscribing

4. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I just turned my first bid in last week for an estimate on a clean up. I described the services in detail, and explained what was covered. I used quickbooks online, and have my logo showing up on my estimates for a clean look. I explained that I would do a net30 billing, and the store manager thought the estimate was detailed and professional. We shall see how it goes.

5. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

You need to submit proof of insurance.

6. CrimsonMaintenance

CrimsonMaintenance LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Use a professional looking bid/proposal with terms and prices. Also use a cover letter with a little information about your company and abilities.