1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Property Maintenance Renewal Letter

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ztrguy, Oct 31, 2005.

1. ztrguy

ztrguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE FL

Does anyone have a renewal letter for commercial property maintenance? I have a few accounts that I would like to renew for next year. Any examples of what to send out? Thanks!

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

do you have an contract lined up to send them with the letter or is the letter the contract?

3. ztrguy

ztrguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE FL

Not necessarily worried about a contract. Just wanting a letter to let them know we're interested in maintaining their property next year!

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi ztrguy,

If they are already a client, could you call them up on the phone and talk to them about it?

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Just make up a letter stateing you would like to continue to maintain the prop and will be submitting a new bid in the near future. Don't give them the chance to say no before they at least see you bid.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Usually when I send out contracts I include a letter with it, just like Mac said