1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial truck financing....

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Stroker, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Stroker

Stroker LawnSite Member

Just wondering who you guys went through and if you are satisfied. Mostly looking at those who did not finance through a dealer. Banks are usually the best bet. But I know there are some lease to own companies out there too...

Im finding out first hand that its alot easier to finance a $45,000 F-250 than it is a $25,000 F-750

2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Proably because a 25k f750 is not new.

Matt

3. Stroker

Stroker LawnSite Member

LOL, far from the reason. Call your bank and ask them about Commercial vehicle financing. There is a HUGE difference commercial vehicle financing and personal vehicle financing. Some places like USAA don't even offer it. I should know because I was pre-approved for up to $40,000 for another auto loan a few weeks ago. Found an International DT466 for $27,000 and was gonna use my pre=approval on it. Was told its a commercial vehicle and USAA does not offer financing on commercial vehicles.

4. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

Try your local credit unions as well. If it is for a large piece of commercial equipment then you can apply for a commercial loan and use it for anything you want pertaining to your business (truck, excavator, mowers, etc.)

5. jtracy

jtracy LawnSite Member

I represent a commercial finance and lease company. We finance anything from construction to trucks if you need some financing email me jtracy@wf-l.com and I can send you an application
    Jason