Lawn Care Forum banner

Commercial Walkbehind Hydro

2K views 15 replies 2 participants last post by  Lawnworks 
#1 ·
2001 Hustler Hydro walk behind. 37" t-bar 15hp kawi. runs excelent. new tires all around floating deck. new blades. make an offer. I will ship. will include new air and oil filters. cant beat this. I am going to list on ebay mis march so get it now.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Road surface Asphalt

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber

Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Bumper Font

See less See more
#3 ·
Bump. Still for sale. Let me know what you would pay for this fine machine. I don't want to put it on ebay but will. I would like someone here to get a good machine. will fit through a 36" gate. has new tires all around and runs good. I will ship at buyers expence. Goes on ebay on March 23 if no one wants it.

#5 ·
I wouldn't mind having another one. I love that mower... an idiot can mow w/ that thing.... I am guessing shipping to GA would be ridiculous.
Whats your zip. I just shipped a 48" up to illinois for 450. Depends on how fast you want it. Make an offer and we can see what it costs ya for shipping. I love the machine but need to get newer machines for tax reasons. I know on ebay to get a hydro you are looking a min of 2000 plus shipping for a pices of garcrapbage. This is a good running machine.

#7 ·
I would probably only give $1000 plus shipping. I have not had good luck w/ kawasaki engines. I would guess at 800 hours it might be near the end of its lifespan. I am sorry if I am wasting your time.
That is interesting. I have a toro with the same engine on it and it has over 2000 hrs on it. All I have done is change oil and starter rope. I would take 1350 and shipping if you are still interested.

#9 ·
That is interesting. I have a toro with the same engine on it and it has over 2000 hrs on it. All I have done is change oil and starter rope. I would take 1350 and shipping if you are still interested.
Yeah if you could get a quote that would be great. I am interested at that price. My zip code is 31216. I don't care if it takes 2 weeks to get here.

I guess I just haven't had great luck w/ kawasakis. I have that exact same walk-behind one of my crews. I wouldn't mind having a back-up... prob ended up sitting in the garage most of the time, but it would prob save my butt a couple of times. Ours only has 200 hours on it. That air filter cap always pops off on ours... I hope I haven't shortened the life of the mower, b/c we have to run in it a few days till the shop gets another one in. Have you had this problem? What about the deck carrier have you had to do any welding to it? I had to replace mine.:( We ended up breaking all of the welds on it... and it isn't covered under the warranty b/c it is the deck carrier not the frame which is bs.

How often do you change the oil, filters, etc? The mower looks a little worn, but I know hustler has to use the crappiest paint out of any mower manufacturer. Ours look faded and beat up at 500 hours.

#10 ·
Yeah if you could get a quote that would be great. I am interested at that price. My zip code is 31216. I don't care if it takes 2 weeks to get here.

I guess I just haven't had great luck w/ kawasakis. I have that exact same walk-behind one of my crews. I wouldn't mind having a back-up... prob ended up sitting in the garage most of the time, but it would prob save my butt a couple of times. Ours only has 200 hours on it. That air filter cap always pops off on ours... I hope I haven't shortened the life of the mower, b/c we have to run in it a few days till the shop gets another one in. Have you had this problem? What about the deck carrier have you had to do any welding to it? I had to replace mine.:( We ended up breaking all of the welds on it... and it isn't covered under the warranty b/c it is the deck carrier not the frame which is bs.

How often do you change the oil, filters, etc? The mower looks a little worn, but I know hustler has to use the crappiest paint out of any mower manufacturer. Ours look faded and beat up at 500 hours.
Change oil on what ever friday the meter rolls over the 50 hr mark. Hydro ? not on a religious schedule but around the 100-150 hr mark. no welds and never have had a problem with the air filter cap. Yours must be messed up or something. I will try to get a quote today but am off running after this.

#11 ·
Change oil on what ever friday the meter rolls over the 50 hr mark. Hydro ? not on a religious schedule but around the 100-150 hr mark. no welds and never have had a problem with the air filter cap. Yours must be messed up or something. I will try to get a quote today but am off running after this.
10-4 just let me know at your convenience.

#13 ·
Yeah, just got the quote. are you in the boondocks or what???? they came up with a 1398.56 quote. if you are still interested let me know and I will get it on a pallet.
All right found a couple of cheaper shipping quotes but need to know if there is a terminal near you. what terminals are in your areas. I have a quote for as little as 959.90 to macon ga or add another 79 to deliver to your address.
Shoot the stinking fuel surcharges are dang near 200.

#15 ·
don't blame you. i thought it was crazy when she quoted the price. I will look to see if there are any better. lowest I have got is 912 and change. do you have any major terminals where it can be picked up? I can see if a terminal to terminal will be cheaper.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.