Commercial Zero turn for household use

OP
T

Thejudges69

LawnSite Member
I am very interested to hear your review.
I recently bought the 800 and am impressed so far
I really don't wanna buy a new mower, but I'm so pissed off about this cub. The cub itself, is great, the mower deck is a **** design and they just want me to take it to the dealer and let them look at it. Then the dealer tells me I hit something. How fast do you have to go in reverse to just something up into the spindle to bend the deck without damaging the spindle or blade. Cause that's the direction the decks bent.

OP
T

Thejudges69

LawnSite Member
Did the demo today. My yards rough as a cob one way and smooth the other. This had the Briggs engine which I'll note was way quieter then my Kawasaki. Still boggs on the hill around our house, but so does the cub cadet. The ride was way better, the adjustable seat (not air ride as I was told) and the coil overs made for a nice ride. It cut good also, the deck material seemed thin though, I wanna look into that. My cub is 3/16, this looked like 1/8".

I did notice a few things. The deck was bent where the front bars attach, see pic, and some jam nuts were left loose from the factory for the trailing arms on the deck. All minor stuff. I like the oil tank behind the seat with the cartridge filter. I thought it had scalp wheels under the engine but perhaps thats a different brand..all in all it was a nice machine. Now, what to do. We really don't wanna fuss with selling the cub outright, and the dealer doesn't want to take trades. So we're going to make a decision. The wife liked the ride on this boobie bouncer better then the cub also.

Attachments

• 20210913_104611.jpg
    20210913_104611.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20210913_104603.jpg
    20210913_104603.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210913_112412.jpg
    20210913_112412.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 62

Top Forums