• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Companies to print flyers cheap?

JMiller08

LawnSite Senior Member
What companies design and print flyers for cheap? I checked out plan-it graphics, top notch work just a little expensive for me right now.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
i have no idea of the price range, but i know adeas printing in Whichita,ks has specials, depending on the artwork and colors etc, take a look at their website. we have used them and the product is top notch. note: we got the top of the line flyers done so it was not the cheapest they offer.

KingImprovements

LawnSite Member
i just went and talked to brandon at vividimages.net here in baton rouge and they have the absolute best prices i have found. you can also get as few as 100. i am ordering some full color glossy door hangers, and i believe that it was $115 for 600. they are also doing my business cards $60 OTD for 1000 full color glossy. i specifically talked to him about out of town guys and he said he would be happy to do yalls as well. they have 24 hour turnaround :usflag:

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
does not sound that cheap, we paid 300 for 2500 full color glossy the works from adeas!

OP
J

JMiller08

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks grassman for the link. What do you guys do to distribute these things? I might ask my local newspaper that i advertise in how much it would be for them to do an insert.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
we do it ourselves. door hangers and brochures(which are also mailers). we know where we will have luck and where we will not. becasue of the lower volume compared to real big cities, we have the resources to jsut spend a couple of days or whatever devoted to puting them out. in a large area, there is services for this, but buyer beware of making sure they actually deliver them all.

KingImprovements

LawnSite Member
door to door is how i am doing it. to do it in a newspaper you would probally have to cover such a large area, and personally i target specific neighborhoods so that i can group my accounts. also you cant choose who gets your flier. And we all know that there is atleast one house on the street that you dont even waste your time going to because you know if you do get the lawn it will be a disaster. IMO

MarkTodd2233

LawnSite Member
just took a door hanger off a door from a competor for pest control, at the bottom was were they got them, check out , 3000doorhangers on web, they have 1 sided 2 colors 2000ct for $178.00 they will design them for free and go from there

www.3000doorhangers.com

Mark Sullivan
15 Years Termite & Pest Control
200 gallon spray Rig
50 Gallon Spray Rig
2003 Chevy 2500 truck
48"ZTR Snapper Pro
echo, Trimmer, edger, Back Pack Blower
12x6 open trailer