1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Company logos

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by coastie12, Dec 17, 2012.

1. coastie12

coastie12 LawnSite Member

Does anyone here know were I can go to have a company logo created? We have a name just no logo and me and my partner both suck at drawing.

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

A local graphic design company, some sign shops do design. Or online you can try adeasprinting.com, planitgraphics.com etc..
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Plenty of logo creation websites that let you design and play around with the design for free, you only pay when you download. I used one to create wegomow, I will try to find out which one and get back to you.

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

If you don't have a local company you want to go through, there are sites such as...
    99designs.com
    crowdspring.com
    designoutpost.com
    hatchwise.com

5. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

logomyway.com

I had over 160 graphic artists competing for my company logo.

6. coastie12

coastie12 LawnSite Member

Cool I will definitely have to look at those sites!

7. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Time to revamp mine a little too

8. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

When I use to be a freelance graphic designer I would pick up work on DeviantArt.com Forums.

9. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I love how in an industry where everyone screams about how bad lowballers are, 99designs and "contest" sites like that are considered a good idea. Does that model make any sense? Would you think a homeowner was on crack if he called you up and said "ok, I'm going to have you and 20 other LCOs cut my lawn each week, and the one I like best gets paid."

10. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Hows my logo look?