1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

confused

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by cclllc, Nov 17, 2001.

1. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking of buying another truck.I want a Dodge diesel.I have found a couple of diesels.One is a 01 4x2 with around 90000 miles and the other is a 99 4x4 with 50000 miles and the ho eng with 6 speed tranny.Price around 27000 for either.opinions please.
    Also found a 3/4 ton 01 ford xlt f-250 with 16000 miles v-10 auto.still under warranty.i have a 99 f-250 that i need to get rid of.

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

if i were u i would go with the ford or the 1999 dodge, i personally am a ford fan however the dodge sounds pretty good, low miles, 4x4, not to old, good price.

3. cclllc

come on guys

4. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to Edmunds.com first. You can buy a new F350 for about $24000 with 0% interest right now. I just don't see the need for many options besides diesel and A/C. Why do you need to get rid of such a new truck? One of the biggest financial mistakes most people make is selling/buying homes and cars too often.

5. cclllc

my f-250 is gas with long wheelbase.i hate it.i may just fixup my 85 chevy 1 ton