1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Chuck 20,000 posts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paul, Jul 15, 2000.

1. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Seems this forum is really taking off.<p>----------<br>paul<br>

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats Chuck, it is on a roll now. I remember when there were just a couple posts and I was the 5th member. Seems like it should be years ago, but it was less than 7 months ago. :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

That equals an amazing amount of information exchanged in a rather short period of time. <br>Congratualations on making this forum a great place.<br>

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

WoooHooo!! <p>Thanks everyone for your contributions!

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Wasn't to long ago I had the 10,000th post. :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

Hi,<br>so this list is only 7 months old? and it has over 1166 members? and over 20000 posts? if i am understanding this right this is amazing!<p>----------<br>Scottie Schmidt<br>STS Lawn Care

7. Administrator

Yes, LawnSite.com was launched on December 22, 1999.<p>This is why LawnSite.com is the number one commercial lawn site on the internet.

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Oh Yeah....well without me this forum would only have 19,655 posts!! LOL just kidding congrats chuck on the success of a great site. You should be a very happy man when you think about all the people you helped by keeping this forum alive. I think the best part of it is you don't censor any posts unless they get completely off-topic and vulgar. I like that a lot! I remember another place on the web that I used to participate at that would completely delete posts because he didn't like or agree what someone was saying. It was pretty funny actually I think, especially if you read through the archives and can't put the whole story together. Wich gets me to my next point, I think this place has been very succesful because a lot of us have become friends here and know a bit about each other. It gives people a p-lace to come and shoot out there thoughts for the day. Again, Thanks for all your hard work Chuck, and we owe eric a thank you for his help also!! Thanks Guys<p><br>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido

9. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

i joined hallofforums back i beleave in november.... at leat i thought it was november because it was right after i bought my z master and i remember making my first post about the longterm quality of it. lol. Well i cant even tell you how emencly this forum has helped many aspects of my buissness run more efficiently and price my jobs 100 percent better. Thanx for a great forum. I spend only about 3 hours a day on here after i get home from a long day of work (lol)<br>P.S- when did the first hallofforums start? Unless im crazy i could of sworn i joined back in november.

10. Administrator

Hallofforums.com was up for a couple months before I decided to go with lawnsite.com and scratch the hallofforums.com idea.