Congrats Chuck 20,000 posts

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Congrats Chuck, it is on a roll now. I remember when there were just a couple posts and I was the 5th member. Seems like it should be years ago, but it was less than 7 months ago. :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

Lanelle

LawnSite Bronze Member
That equals an amazing amount of information exchanged in a rather short period of time. <br>Congratualations on making this forum a great place.<br>

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Wasn't to long ago I had the 10,000th post. :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

stslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hi,<br>so this list is only 7 months old? and it has over 1166 members? and over 20000 posts? if i am understanding this right this is amazing!<p>----------<br>Scottie Schmidt<br>STS Lawn Care

Administrator

Administrator
Yes, LawnSite.com was launched on December 22, 1999.<p>This is why LawnSite.com is the number one commercial lawn site on the internet.

Guido

LawnSite Silver Member
Oh Yeah....well without me this forum would only have 19,655 posts!! LOL just kidding congrats chuck on the success of a great site. You should be a very happy man when you think about all the people you helped by keeping this forum alive. I think the best part of it is you don't censor any posts unless they get completely off-topic and vulgar. I like that a lot! I remember another place on the web that I used to participate at that would completely delete posts because he didn't like or agree what someone was saying. It was pretty funny actually I think, especially if you read through the archives and can't put the whole story together. Wich gets me to my next point, I think this place has been very succesful because a lot of us have become friends here and know a bit about each other. It gives people a p-lace to come and shoot out there thoughts for the day. Again, Thanks for all your hard work Chuck, and we owe eric a thank you for his help also!! Thanks Guys<p><br>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
i joined hallofforums back i beleave in november.... at leat i thought it was november because it was right after i bought my z master and i remember making my first post about the longterm quality of it. lol. Well i cant even tell you how emencly this forum has helped many aspects of my buissness run more efficiently and price my jobs 100 percent better. Thanx for a great forum. I spend only about 3 hours a day on here after i get home from a long day of work (lol)<br>P.S- when did the first hallofforums start? Unless im crazy i could of sworn i joined back in november.