• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Congrats Chuck 20,000 posts

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
good.... i new i wasnt crazy. I remember the first night i came across hallofforums. there was a little over 400 posts and i spent 5 hours that night reading every single post. I thought it was great to finally have a q&A board. To this day i have continued to read everysingle post since november. Dosnt matter how tired i am when i get home from work... until i read the days posts i do not do anything else. By the way is there a site i can go to see old posts from the original hallofforums?<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Evan528

B

Bladecutter

I'm also interested in older issues of this forum. This is pretty interesting. I've checkedout a couple of others. This is great!!!!!!!

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
Hey Grassman, You sure catch a lot of hell over on LT don't you, I don't know why you put up with it or respond to BG's crap!
Oh, i have learned to take it more in stride, but he does kinda ruin it a bit, and is the reason he is banned everywhere but there...even in AU!

Roger

LawnSite Fanatic
How many remember hallofforums? I sure do. My join date was 12/23/1999, when the Forum was managed under hallofforums, and Chuck (referred to in the early posts in the thread) was the administrator.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
what happened to chuck? all i knew was sean adams, and where did he step in then?