• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Congrats Chuck 20,000 posts

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
good.... i new i wasnt crazy. I remember the first night i came across hallofforums. there was a little over 400 posts and i spent 5 hours that night reading every single post. I thought it was great to finally have a q&A board. To this day i have continued to read everysingle post since november. Dosnt matter how tired i am when i get home from work... until i read the days posts i do not do anything else. By the way is there a site i can go to see old posts from the original hallofforums?<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Evan528

B

Bladecutter

I'm also interested in older issues of this forum. This is pretty interesting. I've checkedout a couple of others. This is great!!!!!!!

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
Hey Grassman, You sure catch a lot of hell over on LT don't you, I don't know why you put up with it or respond to BG's crap!
Oh, i have learned to take it more in stride, but he does kinda ruin it a bit, and is the reason he is banned everywhere but there...even in AU!

Roger

LawnSite Fanatic
How many remember hallofforums? I sure do. My join date was 12/23/1999, when the Forum was managed under hallofforums, and Chuck (referred to in the early posts in the thread) was the administrator.

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
what happened to chuck? all i knew was sean adams, and where did he step in then?