1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by cat2, Oct 19, 2008.

  1. cat2

    cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi
    Messages: 891

    I need to rent a post hole digger, but the ends on it are for the old 753 kind, I need the new ends for my s-160. Is there any other place to buy adapters other then the dealer?
  2. ksss

    ksss LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 7,151

    I don't know about adaptors, but you could get the new style ends from any hose and fitting shop at less than the dealer.

Share This Page