Lawn Care Forum banner

Considering Holiday Lights.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Dunn's 
#1 ·
I know its 102 degrees outside (Its 8:15pm by the way) - but I am starting to think about the off-season a little too much lately. I was giving serious consideration to Holiday Light - for those who are into it, what are the +'s and -'s ? We have a customer base of 300 + residential accounts to tap into, but worried that it is one luxury people may throw out first.

Thanks.

#6 ·
go to the seasonal lighting forum on this website its near the bottom there is some ideas and places in there. Just so you know we have a decent size christmas display every year so we thought about this as well but weighed out the liabilty how much you would have to charge to make a profit repairing and storage of your lights or customers however you do it rent the lights to them our sell them but either way you still might have to store them for them ,the good part about you storing them is if you have their lights they almost have no choice but to hire you next year instead of some other guy. But let me tell you christmas lights take up space real quick. one eighth to one sixth of our basement is full and I built shelves specifically for them so good luck. I have another Idea for ya though if you can use a parking lot someone in your area christmas trees then after the holidays christmas tree hauling. GOOD LUCK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.