• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Considering Marketing to Organic Clients

BD Bone

LawnSite Member
Any suggestions? We are considering this as a possible route to market towards as we are in an area of the country and a community that is very "organic" based. What do you recommend? We are predominantly considering a mulch product to market both in bulk and bagged. Any advice or input would be welcome.

Mrs. BD Bone (Wife to BD Bone)
We are a Husband Wife Team

turfsolutions

LawnSite Senior Member
I don't mind lending free advice, but I would like the location of the person I am giving advice to so I don't shoot myself in the foot. USA is a bit broad don't you think?

turfsolutions

LawnSite Senior Member
When you say a mulch product are you talking about beds or lawns? If you are talking about lawns I think it is not only a good idea, but the right way to gear your business. There are some obstacles to an organic approach that you will need to deal with, but all in all, if done right, you will have good success.

OP
B

BD Bone

LawnSite Member
We are looking into products for beds predominantly. However, am willing to consider all aspects of the organic lawn needs. What type of mulch do you recommend or carry for your client beds?