1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Contact Managment / Sales Software???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfman99, Dec 7, 2000.

1. turfman99

turfman99 LawnSite Member

Who's using some type of contact management, sales management software ??

ACT !!, or Goldmine, or that Sharkware....

or some other type of d base program for sales assistance and providing customer service...

2. turfman99

Come one, some one has to be using this software or a t least curious about it ??

I have been using it for 8 year's, works great.

Must be a boring topic if I have to reply to my own post to at least get a reply hit up.

3. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

We use Act! 2000. Works good for us.

4. I "found" a copy of both Act 2000 and Goldmine 4.0 on the net last week and I am an interested party to this discussion.

I have to reformat next week and will install both apps. Thanks for willing to share your tips about these programs.

5. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Eric recommended me to Baseline Systems. Its pretty good and has a couple little extras in it. I really dont know how it rates to the others, but i like it.

http://www.baselineconnect.com

[Edited by cos on 12-09-2000 at 04:25 AM]

6. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

I have been searching the net for these programs since they were mentioned, stone where did you find them? thanks

7. turfman99

I would encourage every one to take a look at these types of programs. They allow you to maintain a data base of your clients, vendors, anything or any one. You can print day runner type formats for your scheduling, it has auto ticlkers, e mail programs. very comphrensive programs.

Excellent addition to any business helping become more efficent in the paper work side, scheduling and customer service.

ACT is made by Symntac I believe. Very good tool and cost effective at about $ 200 a copy.

8. JVS

JVS LawnSite Member

We are looking into using Goldmine 6.0 anyone have any comments?