• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Contractr Taest

charlies

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by lawnMaster5000
Well I hope that general typing and grammar skills are not part of the test otherwise you have allot of work to do still.

Try the spell check and this amazing thing called Proof Reading.
let he who is without sin cast the first stone...lol

FarrisFrog

LawnSite Member
Originally posted by lawnMaster5000
Well I hope that general typing and grammar skills are not part of the test otherwise you have allot of work to do still.

Try the spell check and this amazing thing called Proof Reading.

Funny! Allot huh! Are ya sure you don't mean a lot???

Hello kettle? This is the pot and uhh your black!!!

General typing and grammer skills---who needs to use spell check and proof read? Now that's funny!!!

Critical Care

LawnSite Bronze Member
These exams are going to be different from one state to another. Up here in Oregon, for my all-phases license, I had to pass 450 questions including the irrigation license, backflow license, and general license. It’s an all-day ordeal if you take all exams at once, and when I took my test locally at the DMV, there were kids running around and people talking right next to me.

What is the exam, or exams, on in CA?

OP
A

allaccesslandscaping

LawnSite Member
Okay I think I was drunk this day. I did get a "B" throughout high scool in grammer.

The question was: Do anyone have any insight or answer for the CA. exam for landscaping (c-27)