Contracts Only

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
@Richard Carey
I am assuming you just bill time + materials for any repairs to the lighting if found?
Often what you do is you have a “pre authorized not to exceed repair”
That the customer decides
So on that part of the contract you have a blank area that must be filled in and initialed by them
Essentially upon inspection preauthorized repairs up to x , anything over please send estimate for repairs, I understand I may have to wait for estimate backlog and to schedule work to be completed.

same works for irrigation repairs

Richard Carey

LawnSite Member
Yes, if lightin outages or issues are found we notify the client, and offer a price to address the issues, usually on T&M. Another good way to add pruning services is to see how the plants obstruct or enhance the light shadows while checking the lighting during a night inspection.

Richard Carey

LawnSite Member
Our premium services include a 1x per month night check, and the same for irrigation wet-checks, for each zone. We are a full service Landscape Management company, we serve mostly upper high-end residential, commercial, hospitality/resort and sport venues.

notoriousSTV

LawnSite Member
We have raised our residential lawn service from 350 to 400 a month. Thats for weekly service during growing season and bi weekly December through March. Not 70% as some others are posting here. No lighting or irrigation checks, mulch and all is additional charge. Phones are going crazy right now....not a big closure rate on 400 a month but that's OK. 5% minimum increase coming across the board April 1

OP
nclawnsrus

nclawnsrus

LawnSite Member
We have raised our residential lawn service from 350 to 400 a month. Thats for weekly service during growing season and bi weekly December through March. Not 70% as some others are posting here. No lighting or irrigation checks, mulch and all is additional charge. Phones are going crazy right now....not a big closure rate on 400 a month but that's OK. 5% minimum increase coming across the board April 1
Amen.

Nj shade

LawnSite Senior Member
We do 10 month billing....includes spring and fall turf clean ups (silver), gold adds fertilizer and platinum is both plus one pruning. Most customers / perspective customers love it.

Will not do a property, residential or commercial without a signed agreement on file. I tell them that our insurance provider requires a completed copy on file prior to any work being started and no one has ever said a word about it!

Top Forums