Lawn Care Forum banner

Convertibles New Mower For 06!!!

7K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  John Gamba 
#1 ·
Not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have more later.

John

Tire Wheel Lawn mower Mower Automotive tire

See less See more
#12 ·
South Florida Lawns said:
I could use one of those. What was the make of that machine? Looks like a 5 gal fuel tank, wonder if thats enough or would you have to fill it more often on the big properties? Other than that great innovative design, I like it.
I think if its full when you start, it will cut the whole lawn before it runs out. I dont mind filling it on the trailer.

John

#14 ·
John, I'm still waiting for my demo..lol..They have made great strides forward to make it into the entry level of commercial machines. Looks a lot different than the one I first saw at Expo in 2002. I hope they have one at the outdoor demo area.

Bill

#15 ·
impactlandscaping said:
John, I'm still waiting for my demo..lol..They have made great strides forward to make it into the entry level of commercial machines. Looks a lot different than the one I first saw at Expo in 2002. I hope they have one at the outdoor demo area.

Bill
I think so. Let me get back to you. Its got allot of potential.
John

#17 ·
The only thing I can SEE right off that looks like it could be a bit better is the front forks.

#20 ·
Envy Lawn Service said:
The only thing I can SEE right off that looks like it could be a bit better is the front forks.
Very true. I dont think i'm going to be able to get one for a proper demo this season.

I think i will be better off waiting till next season to try one. I'm looking into something different to try for mowing.

Ive narrowed it down to the new sentar. Ive heard its 19000 blade speed and there small and fast. Small and fast is what i need. I just email jim velky and asked why no 48" deck on the new sentar sport.

That mower looks like it would fit my needs NOW, but we will see.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.