cordless makita tire inflator

OP
redmax fan

redmax fan

LawnSite Silver Member
That’s pretty cool
I have not seen one yet

Does it actually work or is this like smoking two packs a day and trying to blow out a match?
ive never used one . just popped up on twitter and i know from construction work makitas an excellent tool so i posted it .ive never seen one before either .

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
ive never used one . just popped up on twitter and i know from construction work makitas an excellent tool so i posted it .ive never seen one before either .
Price?

I might try one just for the idea of it.

Mower tires , wheel narrows I can see

I’m a bit skeptical on vehicle tires ... but hey a can a fix a flat can pump up a tire ok.. so maybe?

OP
redmax fan

redmax fan

LawnSite Silver Member
Price?

I might try one just for the idea of it.

Mower tires , wheel narrows I can see

I’m a bit skeptical on vehicle tires ... but hey a can a fix a flat can pump up a tire ok.. so maybe?
same here , im just thinking mower tires for the guy that has everything . but like you say fix-a-flat , then have this in truck too and should be good for truck tires .
150$ - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T5GGST4/?language=en_US

That Guy Gary

LawnSite Gold Member
I have the Ryobi one, fills a car to 35 a few minutes. Mower tires to 10-15 should be quick, I would imagine it'll take 10+ mins to get a truck tire to at least 50 but it'll get there.

Derwood

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have the Ryobi one, fills a car to 35 a few minutes. Mower tires to 10-15 should be quick, I would imagine it'll take 10+ mins to get a truck tire to at least 50 but it'll get there.
I too have the ryobi (2 actually). I keep 1 in my Rambox for all the reasons mentioned above, and I keep one in my boat. It will inflate a 2 person tube in about 2 min. Imo, the fact that I can move the hose and use it to DEFLATE those tubes (in about 1 min) might be the coolest thing about it. DeWalt has one that looks just like the Ryobi for $99. The Ryobi is $39. I have the cheaper Ryobi stuff for the things I done use as much (inflators, 4.5 Grinder, etc)

fritowrdo

LawnSite Fanatic
I too have the ryobi (2 actually). I keep 1 in my Rambox for all the reasons mentioned above, and I keep one in my boat. It will inflate a 2 person tube in about 2 min. Imo, the fact that I can move the hose and use it to DEFLATE those tubes (in about 1 min) might be the coolest thing about it. DeWalt has one that looks just like the Ryobi for $99. The Ryobi is $39. I have the cheaper Ryobi stuff for the things I done use as much (inflators, 4.5 Grinder, etc)
Do you have a link to your Ryobi?

Thx

rippinryno

LawnSite Gold Member
These are not much faster than the cheap 10 buck cigarette lighter pumps, but they are cordless so that's an advantage? Has anybody ever tried an actualy pump, like a good bike pump or a good pedal pump? They work, they take a bit of effort I guess, but they're usually faster and they dont' require batteries. If you're getting flats all the time, you carry air.