• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Couple lawns I cut today

OP
J

jt5019

LawnSite Bronze Member
First two done with a 48 scag walkbehind no roller. Third done with a scag tiger cub no roller

Picture 055.jpg

Picture 052.jpg

iluvscag

LawnSite Senior Member
Exactly.:)

OP
J

jt5019

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thanks for the comments..Only problem i have with these new houses are... they all get those white plastic fences and if you dont bag near them it's a bit#h to keep the grass off of them and they can stain pretty easy :mad:

hole in one lco

LawnSite Bronze Member
jt5019 said:
Thanks for the comments..Only problem i have with these new houses are... they all get those white plastic fences and if you dont bag near them it's a bit#h to keep the grass off of them and they can stain pretty easy :mad:
yes and dont chip them with the trimmer ether look up the cost of them and youll see why

impactlandscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
jt5019 said:

We have a couple that are juiced all summer long, and we have to make 2 passes around the outside with the ocdc's closed to keep the fences clean. It's even harder to keep trimmer debris from getting on them.