1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of pics for yesterday

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 00pewter, Aug 3, 2008.

1. 00pewter

00pewter LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    i'm on here a lot gathering info and what not but hardly ever post. I appreciate all of the info everyone has provided. With that said, here are some pics from yesterday. I just started my own lawn care business on the side. I've got a z445 res. ztr with thier shitty striping kit made from a broom, jd bp blower and jd weedeater. I posted a pic of my equipment a while back. any ways, on to the pics.

Just posted up a website as well, check it out and any ideas that i could put on there would be greatly appreciated.

www.elitelawncare.net
    pics....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enjoy....

2. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

I see your a john deere fan.. how do you like their equipment

3. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work...you got some of the last JD handhelds...they won't be making them anymore.

4. Cashio13

Cashio13 LawnSite Member

is that a tilt trailer i see in a picture? or is it just not hooked to the truck?

5. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Nice stuff..... I am a John Deere person myself, I have afew complaints about the stuff but service does it for me and j/d has there service together.. Keep up the good work. How big is your tilt trailer?

6. cleancutslawncare

cleancutslawncare LawnSite Member

Nice work. How many accounts do you service?

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice John deere equipment

8. 00pewter

00pewter LawnSite Member

it's ok, i have a couple of complaints with the mower. i don't think it cuts high enough. 9 out of 10 times, i don't even lower the deck..
    lol, yeah it is, my 16ft had a tire blow out and this is what i have as a back up.. it's a pain in the a**....

It's a backup from my 16 footer that had a blow out on the other day. it's a 5x8. it does the trick, but it's just a "tad" too small.

thanks. i've got 17 yards. all residential. i also work at a motorcycle dealership so this is my "second" job.