• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

couple pics from yesterday

blakerugg

LawnSite Senior Member
heres some pics from yesterday we picked the bobcat up from my uncles shop where we had to fix the hydro system. one of the pics is the brand new made in america, built very strong rock bucket that we got for $500. also well it was in the shop we had it steam cleaned by a local company.

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

CGlisson

LawnSite Member
Steam cleaned eh? I am not familiar with this, but it sounds practical. What's the biggest benefit with it? All this time I have been using my backpack blower or water :)

OP
B

blakerugg

LawnSite Senior Member
The big stuff yes...but not the dust/mud
the steam cleaning got every ounce of excess grease and dirt off the machine, it is incredibly clean. it looks brand new minus where the paint is worn in some areas or the little surface rust spots. im not sure exactly what the company did, they advertise it as steam cleaning but im sure chemicals and s*** are used as well.

merrimacmill

LawnSite Senior Member
the steam cleaning got every ounce of excess grease and dirt off the machine, it is incredibly clean. it looks brand new minus where the paint is worn in some areas or the little surface rust spots. im not sure exactly what the company did, they advertise it as steam cleaning but im sure chemicals and s*** are used as well.
Who did you contact about this? A local power washing company or something?

I would like to have this done to my case skid steer as I plan on getting it painted or painting it myself this season once it warms up a bit. It may be an easier way to get the grease off rather than many, many rags and many cans of brake cleaner.