1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Coupler lock......

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by JTF40, May 13, 2008.

1. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have any of these lock(s) on their trailers? Are they worth having? What are your thoughts? Thanks....:usflag:

Gorilla.jpg

This one is from Gorilla -#63228

Gorilla.jpg

2. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Ive got a masterlock YES they are worth having if you dont want your trailer stolen.

3. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

That's the exact one I have...and a Master lock on the ball "lever" (whatever you call that thing) and a heavy cable running thru all my equipment on the bed...gas cans included with a Master padlock there...:dizzy:
    Takes a few minutes to get the trailer ready to roll but at least it's THERE!!

4. seabee1

seabee1 LawnSite Member

i like the one from master lock it has a ball receiver that goes into the coupler then a big pawl comes out to the nose of the coupler ,i think the number is ml377 for 2 5/16 and ml376 for 2 " they also have one that works on both . i don't like the bulldog one in the picture they do not work on all the different styles out there .:waving: