1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Craftsman 46" Hydro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sefh, Jul 10, 2006.

1. sefh

sefh LawnSite Member

I'm selling this to buy my zero turn. I have a Craftsman 46" hydro for sale. I live in Southern Michigan. PM me and I can send you pics. I would like $500 OBO. I just bought this to mow 3 acres and it still takes to long. Thanks for your interest.

2. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

SEF, could you show us some pics please? Thank you.

3. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

Also what town are you in?

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

why don't you put some pic's on here???? If not I will pm you.

5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Never mind I can't pm you yet.......

6. sefh

sefh LawnSite Member

I will take pics tonight and send them to you tomorrow. I'm located in Blissfield, MI.

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

if you want to send the pics to me, ill post them here for you if youd like me to. my email is mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com

8. sefh

sefh LawnSite Member

Sorry guys I made a mistake with the pricing it should be $650 not $500. I have a 42" Craftsman Hydro that I'm selling for $500. Any how here are the pics for this. The only thing that is wrong with this is the deck wheel is missing. I think the cost about $10.00 for a new one.

9. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

If you still have it let me know my uncle lives in Adrian and is lookins for a rider.

10. sefh

sefh LawnSite Member

Still have it and I will post pics tomorrow. My home comp. sucks and I will post from work. Call me 734-368-2368. Thanks