• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

creative mowing

dylan

I saw a company today that had been busy with their welder. They made a hitch for their john deere tractor (5' deck) and welded a mount to their 4' JD gear drive walk behind. The guy was pulling the walk behind off to the side giving him a 9' swath. He was just eating up the yard. It was pretty impressive.

Barkleymut

LawnSite Bronze Member
I was thinking about doing something like that but my welding skills and lack of general ingenuity have held me back. Maybe I can bungee like 10 21" push mowers to the back of my Dixie Chopper. Sweet, I'm gonna go out and try that now!

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
DC does have a pull mower. It's 72&quot; wide with a 25 HP Kohler engine and it's supposed to be able to handle anything that the mower pulling it can handle as far as cutting tall grass. They are called Pups.<br><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence

geogunn

LawnSite Silver Member
when my machine throws things like rocks, steel wires, lawn tows, dog chewies etc, they very often come out the front of the machine. I'd hate to be in front of one of these pull behind units if that ever happened. EEEOOOOOOWWWWW!<p>GEO

Alston

LawnSite Member
or what about a brand new product called &quot;BUTT SHIELD!&quot;. I can see the business quotation &quot;Watches your butt, while you cut!&quot;. Hmmm... sounds like i might just have to retire from lawn care and go into this new business.