• LawnSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again LawnSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of LawnSite will experience a major upgrade later this week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue..

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit LawnSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow LawnSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, LawnSite Team

Credit cards

Toddppm

LawnSite Senior Member
I have checked on accepting credit cards a couple times and the companies offering the service seemed pretty shady, $300-500 app. fee no guarantee you'll be accepted. Where did you'all setup your credit card service? I tried my bank before but they wanted a storefront for that. I have since changed banks i will ask my new one. What is the going rate on charges you take ? Last i checked with the shady co.s, they wanted about 3%. Seems like a good way to get paid on time and immediatley after jobs are done, easier for the wives to spend on new projects too!

OP
T

Toddppm

LawnSite Senior Member
How did you get setup to accept?Know of a company that does this?Thanks

Lanelle

LawnSite Bronze Member
There are several ways to set-up the credit card account. Check with Costco. Also, E-mail me since we're in the same area and we can compare notes on local banks. We have used two different ones. <br>E-mail: Snilanelle@aol.com

dhicks

We take AMX (3.4%) kickback to AMX and we take Visa and Mastercard on-line, 1.9%. If interested in taking Visa or Mastercard online, visit my website and click the PayPal logo. So, far, the few customers that pay by credit card like it. <p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

OP
T

Toddppm

LawnSite Senior Member
My new bank is sending me the app. today. MC/VISA, 2.3%, .25 per trans., $95 setup fee(he hesitated when he mentioned this?HMMMM). That's if i use my own terminal, can also use telephone but higher rate and trans fee, sounds pretty good to me , they have some refurbished terminals at half price too.Want to get setup before Yellow pages deadline in sept. anyway, will start putting in new adds asap also.