Lawn Care Forum banner

crew size

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
How many men/women are in your crews..how much dollars per crew are you doing? ..thanx in advance ,,Kris

#3 ·
thank-you Eric ...bare with me , I am new here. How do I search past posts so that I am not repeating questions?
We go with 2 man crew, but, do agree with some that said 3 brings out the quaility...I will do that from time to time..
Also didn't see anything on gross dollars per crew. Is that to personal? Our season goes from April to October. Thanx.
Good luck to all in 2001

#6 ·
I worked for a guy who had 1- 7/8 man crew and two 3/4 man crews plus a 6/7 man landscape crew. we figured he grossed upwards of $1000 per hour mowing. we did big jobs though. 2 colleges, 5 or 6 walmarts, 2 lowes, 10 or so monster apt complexes, plus many more.

I think a 3 man crew in general is most efficient.

#7 ·
Just read an article in the new Pro Magazine about one man crews that a lco uses. He pays on commision and it seems to work well for him.It is the March issue. website is http://www.promagazine .com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.