1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

crossreferencing diplomacy

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jannan, Jun 5, 2001.

1. jannan

jannan LawnSite Member

In reference to my last post on crosreferencing Toro/Exmark parts. I understand what you are saying, and if you don't have a cross reference list, you can't give it too me, but in that case I will be forced to use non OEM parts from suppliers such as J Thomas etc. At least if I had a cross reference list we could at least keep it in the company. Now that we have a Toro dealer here, and no access to Exmark parts close by, I may be forced to buy Toro machines when I really prefer Exmark. I should think that there is some way I could crossreference the parts since they are used on both brands of machine. I'll understand if you don't wish to answer this post, I just wanted another chance to get my point across. Thanks

2. scottb

scottb LawnSite Senior Member

This would be a nice thing to have as I have the Proline 48 Exmark (fixed) with T-Bar steering. And a great dealer of each Exmark and Toro.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Jannan,

I do not like the idea of not helping you. Please do me a favor and call our Customer Service Department directly at (800) 667-5296. I suggest you speak with a gent named Paul Jurgens. He may be able to guide you a little better than myself. I would guess he has encountered this question/request and may be able to better take care of you......

Regards,

John Cloutier

4. jannan

jannan LawnSite Member

Thank you very much. That was the response I was hoping to receive. I will contact him soon.