Cs landscaping 2012

CHRIS92789

LawnSite Senior Member
This season is starting off pretty well. I sold my smaller trailer and started to install new trailer gates on the back of my trailer. Here is the progress from installation today.

First i had to cut the equipment mounts of the trailer. Then i had to figure out a bracket to mount the ramps. I was able to buy these tramps for 250.00 yesterday. Everyone else's cost of the trailer gates was right around 450-650!
I did not take the finished pictures yet but here is the progress! Let me know what you think!

OP
C

CHRIS92789

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks man. The ramps are not connect yet. You can see the jacks under the ramps. I am trying to get them centered and aligned before i weld anything.

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
They look like nice heavy duty ramps. Will you be loading a skid or tractor on the trailer or just mowers?

OP
C

CHRIS92789

LawnSite Senior Member
I use a small kubota loader on some of my jobs, i also use dingos a few times a month. But 90 percent of the use will be the mowers. The trailer is awesome! The only thing i wish it had was brakes! But i think within the next year im going to try and buy a mitso fuso (pardon the spelling). For the areas around me its alot easier to take care of the properties with the minimum lenght of setup. Im goign to be purchasing a new mower within a couple weeks. Im contimplating between a ferris evo (Motorcycle seat) or the Toro grandstand.

I purchased two blower racks for the br600's I just need to weld on a base to mount them on the trailer.

OP
C

CHRIS92789

LawnSite Senior Member
I demoed the toro last week. I really liked the ride. But i still want to demo the evo out. I like the idea of being able to stand and sit. Lazy! :)

LawnMan19

LawnSite Gold Member
Yeah, I would make sure to demo the ferris also, from a lot of guys I've talked to that have evos love them so I would make sure to try them both out.

OP
C

CHRIS92789

LawnSite Senior Member
I think I'm going to demo it the beginning of next week! I got quoted 7600.00 out the door for a 52 inch evo from my dealer. It has a full Warranty Is that a good deal?