• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

(CT/MA/ME) Wanted: 60" Exmark Lazer Z, Turf Tracer, or Scag Turf Tiger/cub

RLLServicesCT

LawnSite Member
Looking for a newer lazer z, turf tracer, or scag turf tiger/cub with under 1000hrs (preferably under 800) in good-mint condition. Big plus if striper and bagger included as well. Willing to travel around CT, MA, ME, NH. Please post pics if possible! Thanks!

lbmd1

LawnSite Senior Member
I've got a 2003\04 Toro Z master with the 60" turbo force deck for sale. It's in storage right now with the rest of our equipment. I think it has the hohler 27 hp engine wih about 700 hrs on it. It was our dedicated trac vac mower and was only used on about 15 lawns a week that we bagged. The trac vac is for sale for it as well. We have 3 Z masters and a Navigator and are buying another navigator in another month so would like to sell this mower off as we won't have a need for it anymore. Looking for $3995 for the mower and $900 for the trac vac unit. Both are in perfect running condition. Email me if interested. I've enclosed a pic of the mower. Thanks!

Mike

005 copy.jpg

OP
R

RLLServicesCT

LawnSite Member
Nice machine! , but I've been steering away from toro.....If I really come into a bind I will be contacting you. Thank you!

OrganicsMaine

LawnSite Senior Member
I've got a 2003\04 Toro Z master with the 60" turbo force deck for sale. It's in storage right now with the rest of our equipment. I think it has the hohler 27 hp engine wih about 700 hrs on it. It was our dedicated trac vac mower and was only used on about 15 lawns a week that we bagged. The trac vac is for sale for it as well. We have 3 Z masters and a Navigator and are buying another navigator in another month so would like to sell this mower off as we won't have a need for it anymore. Looking for $3995 for the mower and $900 for the trac vac unit. Both are in perfect running condition. Email me if interested. I've enclosed a pic of the mower. Thanks!

Mike
Can that mower mulch as well?