• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

CT trade show

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
The Connecticut Groundkeepers Association trade show is at the Hartford Civic Center February 28 this year. Mark your calendars.

mdb landscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
is this show for anybody or do you have to register and receive tickets to the show. im just an 18 yr old kid getting into the business but id be interested in going to this. does anyone have info on how i can get into the show?

OP
T

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Anybody can go. Its usually $5 cheaper for pre-reg than day of show walk-in. But, no refunds on pre-reg. Last year walk-ins were $35, well worth it in my opinion just in free samples of roundup, software, coffee mugs etc.

Its at the exhibition hall (basement) of the Civic Center.

See you there.

EDL

LawnSite Member
Bill is there a web site we can go to, to receieve the reigstration or a phone number. Thanks Tom

OP
T

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Contact SLSNursery (check the memberlist upper right corner of the screen) the guy from there is an officer at CGKA.

OP
T

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
July??? Nothing happens round here in July! Lots of car shows, thats about it. And the river festival in Hartford during the 4th.

Seriously, I post any relevant events as I learn of them.

Big E runs mid-September-October, first weekend.

SLSNursery

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey Guys -

I've been busy and haven't had a chance to sign on lately. The show mailings will go out this month. To add yourself to the list call (203) 699-9912 or e-mail our office - CGKA@snet.net. If you have any questions about the show, or want information about joining the Connecticut grounds Keepers Association contact me (Phil) at SLSNursery@aol.com.

Should be a good trade show, and plenty of recertification credits for pesticide license holders.

We have a speaker from ALCA coming, who is right on top of industry activity, happenings, etc.

I expect to have information on the CLT program CGKA will be running as an ALCA franchisee.

There will be technical and informative lectures

Scholarships are awarded to UCONN Plant Science students

You'll have a chance to meet plenty of other companies for an exciting trade show with a couple hundred vendor booths.

I hope to see you there.