1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet 2166 for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by eleverich, Aug 27, 2006.

1. eleverich

eleverich LawnSite Member

I have a cub 2166 for sale. It has a little over 100 hours on it, a bagger and looks about new. Here is a link to it
    http://www.targettoolrental.com/2166.htm

I am asking $1800.00 obo for it. I have around $3600.00 in it
    I live in Louisville Ky.

Thanks,
    Eddie

2. eleverich

If I am asking to much, will someone please tell me a fair asking price.
    I thought this mower would sell for what I am asking but no bites.

Thanks
    Eddie

3. eleverich

One more thing, This mower is supposed to be the last mower cub made before they sold to mtd. I didn't know if that really makes a difference or not, but from what I was told, in was made at the international harvester plant???

4. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Not Entirely sure but I think knowone his interested because if we use riders. Most of us buy commercial Zero Turn Riders. So in this market place that is probably asking alot. I would not know for certain though because we have never even looked into buying one of the style rider you have. Hope this helps.

5. eleverich

understood, I realize that this is a commercial site and I am asking questions about residential equipment, but I don't know where else to go and ask these questions.
    I have been trying to sell this thing all summer, I have it on several forums and in my local bargain mart and have received no hits, so I know that I am probably asking to much but I thought it would sell. Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks
    Eddie

6. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Have you tried posting on your local Craigslist.com "tools" section? http://louisville.craigslist.org/tls/

7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

No, thats a MTD made Cub Cadet.