1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet 33" Walk Behind?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by j05h22, Apr 10, 2008.

1. j05h22

j05h22 LawnSite Member

What do you guys think about Cub Cadet's 33" walk behind mower? I've got 15 accounts and hoping to get anywhere from 20-30. I do it part time and I'm just curious if you think this will be a good mower for me or if I should invest the extra 1000+ and get a toro or something. Thanks in advance.

2. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I would spend a little extra for a Quick 32".My rider is still hanging in there untill I am forced to buy a Quick.

3. toddcl

toddcl LawnSite Member

I have a 33 inch cub cadet and I have 45 accounts. I love it. It is a great i also have a 5o inch zero turn lawn mower and I have had it four years and it is awesome. So I say its a good deal but if you can find a commercial one for a good price i would say go for it.

4. T&J Landscaping

T&J Landscaping LawnSite Member

todd ,, i was looking at the 33' cubcadet ,, how long does it cut a normal size lawn,,does it leave good lines,, I got the 44' enfrocer from cub cadet ,,but get tired of driving it up and down you kno ,, but it does a great job ,

5. toddcl

toddcl LawnSite Member

I think it cuts great and it makes it so much easier to get in these big backyards I have with the little gates. It seriously cuts the yards in half for me. Then I all even got the 4 year service plan when I bought it so it is a good deal in my eyes.