1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

cub cadet commercial mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardguy.net, Jul 26, 2003.

1. yardguy.net

yardguy.net LawnSite Member

I have heard that Cub Cadet has a new commercial mower that they are introducing this week. They are keeping it very secret and hush hush until they have a big grandstand this week. My dealer actually told me to hold off buying any mowers until he can preview this one. Supposively its going to be a commercial sitdown for your medium size yards. Anyone know anything about this mower.

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I know that they have a 54 sitdown and also I recently just saw at my dealer on Friday a zero-turn residential mower (looks just like the commerical, except not as heavy duty) and I think that it was a 48" or 52"

3. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

They make a 48,54,60 and a 72" ztr rider, all have fab decks. I have'nt heard of any new ones, only the one this spring in which it was the 72". They do offer a 48" with stamped deck and a residential model the z-force. I have a 60" on the left and a 72" on the right, also have a 48" hydro w/b

mvc-012s.jpg