Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that Cub Cadet has a new commercial mower that they are introducing this week. They are keeping it very secret and hush hush until they have a big grandstand this week. My dealer actually told me to hold off buying any mowers until he can preview this one. Supposively its going to be a commercial sitdown for your medium size yards. Anyone know anything about this mower.

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
I know that they have a 54 sitdown and also I recently just saw at my dealer on Friday a zero-turn residential mower (looks just like the commerical, except not as heavy duty) and I think that it was a 48" or 52"

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
They make a 48,54,60 and a 72" ztr rider, all have fab decks. I have'nt heard of any new ones, only the one this spring in which it was the 72". They do offer a 48" with stamped deck and a residential model the z-force. I have a 60" on the left and a 72" on the right, also have a 48" hydro w/b

Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.