Cub cadet M48 Tank like new

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ProStreetCamaro, Mar 1, 2008.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

We are selling our 2006 M48 Tank which is still like new. It only has 400 and some odd hours on it. We love the mower but we now want a 60" so this one must go. The mower is still almost like new. The only thing it needs is 2 rear tires which are cheap. I have been the sole operator of this machine and I do not abuse my equipment. It has a 23hp Kawasaki. Go to www.cubcommercial.com for full specs on this mower.

$3,300 OBO

Here are some pictures of the mower the day we bought it brand new and one of the lawns we cut with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I was gonna say that mower looks brand new but that is when you bout it. Are u getting a 60 inch tank? Also do u have any recent pics?

3. ProStreetCamaro

We are either going to get a new 60" Tank or a new Gravely 160 or 260. Were not sure yet which we are going to go with. Really comes down to which dealer is willing to go the extra mile for us. I will get some current pictures in the next couple days. supposed to be 62 here on monday so I will pull it out and snap a few. :cool2:

4. ProStreetCamaro

Dang cant edit my post. I was going to say the only difference between the new pics and the way it looks now is the trim side of the deck has some scrapes on it from going around stuff. Otherwise it still looks like it did in the above pictures.

5. ProStreetCamaro

Here we go I found 2 pictures from last year. It is dirty in these but you get the idea. I will get some new ones on monday.

To give everybody an idea how well we treat our equipment the lazer in this picture we bought new in 1999. It has over 2,200 hours and the only thing we have ever replaced on it is the deck belt 1 time.

[​IMG]

And here it is on a day when we cut some smaller lawns. Notice the Gravely 34Z.

[​IMG]

Here it is when we picked it up at the dealer. It was the end unit you see on the right.

[​IMG]

6. ProStreetCamaro

Here we go some pictures taken today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. jdogg399

jdogg399 LawnSite Member

man what happen to the tires and would like to have that camaro

8. ProStreetCamaro

Im not sure why the tires wore out so fast? Might be because I like to turn around on pavement and not in the yard to avoid possibly tearing up a spot in the yard.

Yeah thats my daily driver. 1999 SS Camaro with 6 speed manual. My race car is in the garage behind the trailer.

9. jdogg399

jdogg399 LawnSite Member

sure u wasn't smoking them on the pavement

10. ProStreetCamaro

:laugh: No but that 23 kawasaki sure has a ton of power for that 48" mower!