1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet RZT 50" Bagger Needed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by StrongScape, Sep 6, 2008.

1. StrongScape

StrongScape LawnSite Member

I need a Bagger for my Cub Cadet RZT 50. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

are you useing it commercialy? how do you like it?

3. StrongScape

it works great for what I need it to do. I would have got an exmark but couldn't find one for the price range. I started with a push cub w/ kawasaki engine and put it through hell and it still runs good. I mean acouple arces a day atleast. :weightlifter:

4. Lakewlc

im thinking about getting one. i would put about six hours a week on it. do you think it would last if i take good care of it?

5. StrongScape

I would take care of 6hrs easy, I put a lot more on mine now. I would get one with a kawasaki engine though. :cool2:

6. Lakewlc

yea if i get one i will get the twin cylender 22hp kawasaki engine.

7. StrongScape

thats the one I got, I hear the toro's are good to and about the same price. I wanted the kawasaki engine.

8. Lakewlc

thanks for the info. i wanted to talk to someone that actually owned one. sorry to change the subject of your thread and good luck finding you bagger.

9. StrongScape

Not a problem, just one more thing if you can spend an extra couple thousand on a scag or exmark, I would. Good luck