Cub Cadet Tank S 6031

BLC & SNOW

LawnSite Member
Hey everyone, Ive been looking at a Cub Cadet TankS 6031 That the local dealer that has at a good price but I dont know much about them. Ive looked for feedback every where and cant seem to find much!! Anyone used one of these? Feedback would be awesome :confused:....

OP
B

BLC & SNOW

LawnSite Member
:hammerhead: No one knows about these syncro steer cub cadets? Just wondering if anyone has used one or heard anything about them? Somebodys got to know somethin. :usflag: The one im looking at is a 2011 with a 60" and a 31 kawi, The local dealer has one at an awesome price with a power dump from the seat bagger.

Mowingman

LawnSite Fanatic
My experience as a former Cub dealer tells me that you should go look for something else, no matter what the price. The Tank series of machines has been pretty good. However, the Cub Commercial build quality is terrible out of the factory.
If you buy it, make sure the dealer checks every bolt and nut for tightness, checks every fluid level, checks every grease fitting, and checks every adjustment that should have been made at the factory.
The steering is a nice gimmick, but I am not sure how it will hold up long term, in commercial use.
I would personally not buy anything Cub makes, but many folks have had good luck with the "Tank" series of machines.

Randy G.

LawnSite Member
Well, I have heard alot and I mean alot of bashing Cub Cadets commercial line. I have a Enforcer. Not really commercial but, heavy duty home owner. I can say I haven t had any of the problems just about every hustler, exmark, scag, toro and any other brand loyal guy on this site has said I would have. With my experience with the machine I have. I think it would be a fine machine.